Shipping within 1-3 days
SUQAR Mare is our blue cotton knit ballerina that couldn't be more airy. With its comfort and feminine design, this barefoot shoe is guaranteed to become your favourite companion through the warmer days of the year.
The white ZAQQ sneaker sole, which has been hand-stitched to the knitted fabric, softly cushions every step and is still super thin and flexible to give you the proper barefoot feeling. With SUQAR, every walk is a pure pleasure. Slip them on, start walking and never want to take them off again, this ballerina is simply mega comfortable. And because it's so comfy, you can also wear it as a slipper and walk happily around your own house.
SUQAR Mare with its dark blue cotton knit fabric simply always fits. You'll love it with jeans, but also with your favourite skirt - a ballerina that always looks perfect and takes you comfortably everywhere.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ SUQAR Mare is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Breathable cotton knit fabric
- Lining: no lining
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ SUQAR Mare are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible