SOQQ Cat Blue
Shipping within 1-3 days
SOQQ Cat Blue
Are you looking for a comfortable sock shoe with an unusual design? Do you love cats? Then you have to have SOQQ Cat Blue, because this barefoot shoe not only looks good, it also gives you the ultimate barefoot feeling.
On the left shoe a cat's head is looking at you and on the right shoe we have drawn a cat's paw as a small detail. The knitted fabric is wonderfully stretchy and adapts perfectly to every foot contour without constricting.
You'll also love the flexible sole, because it offers you protection but still allows a natural rolling movement. And best of all: SOQQ can be folded up so small that it can always be taken along as a backup shoe or as a home shoe in your travel luggage.
With SOQQ Cat Blue, cat lovers have found their perfect barefoot sock shoe that couldn't be more comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new SOQQ Cat Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Knitted fabric
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SOQQ Cat Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible