Shipping within 1-3 days
With our sock shoe you have maximum freedom of movement and are still perfectly protected. You can't imagine a lighter and more comfortable barefoot shoe.
Our SOQQ Black is made from a cotton/elastane fabric that is wonderfully stretchy and adapts perfectly to the contours of your foot. Our typical barefoot sole was sewn to the upper by hand. So you can be sure that your barefoot shoe is absolutely high-quality and that the sole cannot come loose even after intensive wearing.
Our SOQQ is the perfect combination of a sock and a shoe. You'll almost feel like you're wearing socks when you wear it - it's just so comfortable. But with the thin sole you are still perfectly protected.
As a house slipper, for a walk in the park or for a hiking tour - our SOQQ is the flexible barefoot shoe you have to have. With its flyweight of just 200 g and its extremely small volume, it is also perfect for travel luggage.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new SOQQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Cotton with Elastan
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new SOQQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible