Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUIQ Trail Green
Get out into nature - with QUIQ Trail you can't wait for your next outdoor adventure. You can go running with this barefoot shoe, but it also gives you the highest level of comfort when hiking.
Thanks to the mesh fabric, this sporty companion is particularly breathable. To give the barefoot shoe more stability, we have covered it with green suede. This creates an interesting pattern that makes our QUIQ so unique.
The asymmetrical lace lock with the elastic straps is also unique. This barefoot shoe is an absolute blessing for your feet. With the generous forefoot area and the light weight, you will almost forget to wear a shoe. QUIQ fits your foot like a second skin, without pressing or weighing you down.
The typical barefoot sole provides grip on all paths and allows your foot to roll naturally thanks to the highly flexible and thin surface. In QUIQ you will exceed yourself on every run or hiking tour.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUIQ Trail Green is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUIQ Trail Green are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible