Shipping within 1-3 days
QUINTIC Winter Vegan Nut
This vegan lace-up boot is unbeatable in elegance and comfort. With its warm inner lining, our QUINTIC Winter Vegan Nut is the perfect barefoot shoe for the colder days of the year.
The vegan upper material of the winter boot is slightly shiny and looks incredibly elegant in the dark brown. You can wear this barefoot shoe to the office with stylish clothes, but it can also be worn on any hike. QUINTIC is your new all-rounder in winter.
To keep your feet warm even on the coldest days of the year, this barefoot boot is lined with cotton. Our typical thin and highly flexible rubber sole is also insulated with a layer of cotton. So you have all the features a barefoot shoe must have and are still well protected from the cold.
QUINTIC is the lace-up boot that simply always fits with its reduced design. You won't want to give up this barefoot shoe, it is cosy, light and super comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUINTIC Winter Vegan Nut is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extremely robust and breathable
- Lining: soft 1cm thick cotton lining
- Insole: soft 1cm thick cotton lining
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUINTIC Winter Vegan Nut are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible