Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUINTIC Winter Black
Our QUINTIC Winter Black is a wonderful winter boot for the new season! Similar to QUINTIC Black, but as a special feature lined with soft, cuddly lambskin, it will get you through the cold season in style!
Simple elegance sums it up quite well - black, tanned nappa leather upper with lacing for a relaxed look. This barefoot shoe is suitable for any occasion and can be combined with different outfits thanks to its versatility - you'll even cut a fine figure in the office.
Speaking of looking good, the ultra-flexible, non-slip zero heel sole supports your spine, protects your joints and gives you a whole new walking feeling - your posture will thank you!
With this shoe, no path is too far for you, whether it's a walk through nature or a trip into town - walking will become your new favourite activity!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUINTIC Winter Black Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUINTIC Winter Black Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible