QUINTIC Vegan Black
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QUINTIC Vegan Black
Are you looking for a vegan barefoot shoe that is not only comfortable but also goes with everything? Then you have to have QUINTIC Vegan Black.
This mid-cut lace-up shoe is made from vegan faux leather that shines in style, is easy to clean, lets your feet breathe and feels great to wear.
For our QUINTIC we use our ZAQQ outdoor sole, which is highly flexible, measures only a few millimetres and gets you safely through the day. For easy entry, there is a zip on the inside. This saves you the hassle of lacing up once you have adjusted the barefoot shoe to your width.
Whether you're walking through the city or through the forest - this barefoot shoe will inspire you with its high wearing comfort and simply puts you in a good mood.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QUINTIC Vegan Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extremely robust and breathable
- Lining: Vegan material, extremely robust and breathable
- Insole: Vegan material, extremely robust and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QUINTIC Vegan Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible