Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QOSS Dark Brown
Summer, sun, beach - with our elegant flip-flop QOSS the hot temperatures can come.
The wide, dark brown leather strip not only looks particularly high-quality, but also gives you optimum support. Toe separator sandals are perfect in summer because you can put them on in no time and take them off again just as quickly, for example, to continue walking barefoot on the beach.
Your feet have maximum freedom of movement in the barefoot sandal. The materials used also make them a pleasure to wear. The fine nappa leather on the surface feels wonderfully soft and smooth leather sewn onto the flexible rubber sole ensures high breathability.
The simple and elegant appearance of the barefoot sandal means you can wear our QOSS not only on the beach promenade, but also for a stroll through the city. A flip-flop doesn't get any better than this! So what are you waiting for?
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ QOSS Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ QOSS Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible