Shipping within 1-3 days
Super light, super breathable and wonderfully comfortable - QNIT White Vegan impresses with its unique knit design and the use of exclusively vegan materials!
The upper material, a knitted fabric made of breathable cotton, is all white, but different knit patterns create a particularly stylish look, and a grey shimmer depending on your perspective.
The inner lining is also made of a knitted cotton fabric, which is also particularly breathable. This makes this barefoot shoe the perfect choice for summer, but it is also suitable as a running shoe.
The rubber sole is highly abrasion-resistant, slip-resistant and flexible. The integrated zero heel takes the strain off your spine and protects your joints with every movement - this makes the barefoot sneaker an absolute must-have if you not only want to look good, but also want to do something good for your body!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QNIT White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible