Shipping within 1-3 days
A shoe made of knitwear! Even better, a barefoot shoe made of knit! That's our QNIT and this model, in bright red, is not only extremely comfortable but also a wonderful eye-catcher!
The outer and inner material of this sneaker is made of a particularly breathable knitted cotton fabric. The inner lining is grey - a wonderful contrast to the striking red colour!
The turn of the laces towards the inside is particularly clever, as this means the loop is not on the outside - visually straighter and more elegant.
If you look very closely, you can also see the special smartness in the knit, because different styles have been used, so there is an additional eye-catcher.
The rubber sole is especially flexible and non-slip! QNIT Red is your great barefoot sneaker for your leisure time!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QNIT Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible