Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Green puts you in a good mood! Our knitted shoe QNIT looks fresh and will absolutely convince you with its high wearing comfort.
The vegan barefoot shoe is made of a knitted cotton fabric. Due to the special knitting technique, the material is very robust, so that our QNIT can also be worn perfectly for all sport activities. This barefoot shoe is a flyweight that you will hardly feel on your feet. With QNIT, your feet are neither ballasted nor constricted. The thin and highly flexible barefoot sole allows you to feel the ground and roll naturally while walking.
Worn with jeans, this green sneaker is always a good choice. QNIT Green is also guaranteed to become your new favourite companion when paired with jogging or hiking pants.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QNIT Lime is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Lime are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible