Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Modern, vegan, knitted - your new QNIT Grey sneaker has everything to make your heart beat faster.
A simple sneaker in grey knit as upper material and a grey sole, so that the look is very modern and simple - suitable for every style! This barefoot shoe, created from ultra-light materials and the highly flexible rubber sole, guarantees a healthy and especially comfortable walking experience. The texture and zero heel design of the sole relieves the spine, contributes to walking comfort and is gentle on the joints - a sneaker that combines design and absolute comfort.
QNIT also impresses with its breathable knitted cotton fabric upper and inner material - so your feet stay fresh and perspiration-free even in summer!
A perfect casual shoe for various activities and at the same time chic and simple enough for a casual Friday at the office!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QNIT Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: knitted from Cotton and Elastan
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QNIT Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible