Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QLEAR Dark Brown
The next adventure is already waiting for you and now you just need the right barefoot shoe that can take it all? Here you have found it - our QLEAR Dark Brown.
Especially on warmer days, this outdoor shoe is the best choice, because your feet are optimally ventilated by the open cut. Nevertheless, they are well protected, just like in a closed hiking boot.
Our QLEAR is handmade from high-quality suede. To give the barefoot shoe more stability, robust nappa leather is used in the lower areas. Our special outdoor sole is extremely durable and ensures slip resistance on all paths. The elastic straps, which you can easily tighten if necessary, ensure optimum hold on your foot.
With QLEAR, your next hike will be twice as much fun - that's a promise!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new QLEAR Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QLEAR Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible