Shipping within 1-3 days
QITE Dark Brown
QITE is your new favourite feminine ballerina that gives you extra support. The elegant summer shoe is made of high-quality smooth leather and is a real pleasure for your feet. QITE is incredibly comfortable, offers your feet enough space, is flexible and still looks absolutely elegant. You can't expect more from a ballerina!
The barefoot sole made of rubber is not only particularly thin and flexible, but also abrasion-resistant and thus particularly durable. So extended walks are no problem at all - quite the opposite, as soon as your feet are in the comfortable ballerina, they want to start walking on their own.
With its closed toe section, QITE is perfect for the office, but also lets you look good in all leisure activities. A classy shoe that couldn't be more comfortable.
Our brown QITE ballerina is your new favourite barefoot shoe for all summer occasions!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new ZAQQ QITE Dark Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ QITE Dark Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible