Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
QENTLE Brown is the barefoot shoe that presents you from your particularly elegant side. This classic low shoe in a derby cut accompanies you to all business appointments and gives you a wearing comfort that leaves nothing to be desired.
The fine calfskin looks particularly high-quality and is very soft at the same time. This means you will feel completely comfortable from the very first step in this business shoe.
But QENTLE can do more! The special feature of our business collection is the special sole with its heel. If you look very closely, you will see that the heel is just marked on the outside, which means that you have an absolutely flat sole, as with all ZAQQs.
With QENTLE Brown you come home with fresh feet even after an exciting day in the office.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new Business Shoe QENTLE Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QENTLE Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible