Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
With QAPETOWN White, you bring lightness into your life. This barefoot shoe not only looks good, but also pampers you with the highest level of comfort.
This sneaker is made of perforated white nappa leather, which we have set off with red-orange accents. This makes this barefoot shoe look particularly fresh and light. And indeed it is, because the open-pored upper material means your feet are always well ventilated and the flyweight of just 200 grams makes for a sense of weightlessness. The wide toe box and flexible rubber sole give you the freedom to move naturally and still be perfectly protected.
Whether you're going on holiday, for a stroll around town or through the park - this barefoot shoe for women is always just right!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QAPETOWN White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QAPETOWN White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible