Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
BREAQ is your sneaker that turns every walk into a break from the daily grind. The comfort and fresh design will make this barefoot shoe your new favourite in no time.
Multiple colours, multiple materials, but all perfectly coordinated! The turquoise mesh fabric has been set off with suede and nappa leather. The resulting pattern visually stretches the barefoot shoe.
Your feet will feel good all around because they have enough freedom of movement in our BREAQ. The highly flexible ZAQQ barefoot sole provides you with further comfort. Walking in this barefoot shoe is a blessing for your feet and your whole body. BREAQ gives you a break from everyday life, whenever you need it most.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new BREAQ Turquoise is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new BREAQ Turquoise are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible