Shipping within 1-3 days
Do you like to stand out and love comfortable shoes that reliably add a splash of colour to your outfits? Then our QADIZ BLUE barefoot shoe is the perfect choice for you.
This comfortable sneaker is suitable for spring, summer and autumn and pampers you with complete flexibility and comfort for your feet.
The combination of suede and mesh upper further enhances the colour mix. In addition, the mesh fabric ensures high breathability, so that this barefoot shoe can also be worn on sunny days and for sporting activities.
The light blue, paired with red laces, which not only serve as an eye-catcher but also provide secure lacing, and the light grey inserts, make this barefoot sneaker a real eye-catcher!
Need some good vibes? Then all you have to do is wear QADIZ Blue!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QADIZ Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: extra-thin cotton which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QADIZ Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible