Shipping within 1-3 days
With our QAANAAQ Blue, you have a superb barefoot shoe. It is wonderfully light and flexible and offers your feet the space they need so that you hardly feel it when you walk. The upper is made of fine suede and is fashionably decorated with a clever pattern of nappa leather.
This special feature makes the QAANAAQ Blue barefoot shoe look slim on your foot. The laces and the raised shaft at the heel area also ensure the best additional support. Thanks to the breathable material and the rubber sole your feet are protected from heat and thus ensure that your feet and legs never get tired.
The design of our QAANAAQ is so individual that it not only looks good with your sporty outfit, but also with smart jeans.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new QAANAAQ Blue is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, open-pored, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: breathable, thin cotton fabric
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new QAANAAQ Blue are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible