Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
With its light blue design, our PIQUANT in the Pool version looks particularly fresh - a barefoot sneaker that adds colour to your outfit.
Everything about this barefoot shoe simply fits. The reduced design in the classic Derby cut makes our PIQUANT a stylish companion. The materials used are fine premium suede with contrasting nappa leather. The white barefoot sole made of rubber and the white lining made of smooth leather create a beautiful contrast to the light blue.
The sole of course has the typical barefoot shoe features that characterise all our ZAQQs: thin, highly flexible and absolutely flat.
With PIQUANT Pool you have found an elegant and particularly light sneaker that will be your favourite companion both in your free time and on Casual Friday.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PIQUANT Pool is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Pool are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible