Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Do you want your sneaker to stand out and still be classy? With PIQUANT Opal you have found your new barefoot shoe that meets your requirements. It's an eye-catcher, but still elegant thanks to its understated design.
This barefoot sneaker is also full of functional features that make it your favourite comfortable companion. From the very first step in PIQUANT, you will notice how free walking in a low shoe can feel.
Everything about the barefoot shoe is made of high-quality materials and of course hand-stitched. The thin and highly flexible sole with its white colour offers a beautiful contrast to the striking orange tone. The barefoot shoe looks fresh and modern and spices up any outfit. With jeans, it looks simply irresistible and draws the eye all by itself. It doesn't get more PIQUANT than with the Opal version!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new PIQUANT Opal is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PIQUANT Opal are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible