Shipping within 1-3 days
PEAQ Vegan Black
A simple vegan shoe that is elegant enough for the office, but also looks good in casual wear. Our PEAQ Vegan Black cuts a fine figure on any stage.
We have made the low shoe from the finest vegan material, which has been accurately sewn by hand. To give the lace-up shoe a more discreet look, we have selected a matt upper material.
The four-hole lacing makes it easy to open the black low shoe. Your feet will feel absolutely comfortable in our PEAQ Vegan, thanks to the fine microfibre lining, which is not only particularly breathable, but also absolutely pleasant on the skin. Your toes have enough room to spread out and the thin, flexible sole ensures a barefoot feeling when walking.
The understated, discreet look of our PEAQ means you're always dressed appropriately. It shows its best side both with smart fabric trousers for the office and with jeans for an extended stroll through the city. A healthy, vegan low shoe couldn't be more comfortable and chic!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new PEAQ Vegan Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest vegan material
- Lining: extra-thin vegan material which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable vegan material
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new PEAQ Vegan Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible