PEAQ Brogue Cognac
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PEAQ Brogue Cognac
PEAQ is our classy business casual shoe that is elegant yet comfortable. The days of tired feet are over. With PEAQ, you'll love walking to your next appointment!
In its cognac-coloured shade, the fine broguings stand out particularly well. They lend the shoe a high degree of elegance. The fine hand-stitched seams and the four-hole lacing make our business shoe a classic.
You will love the flexible barefoot sole. It is extremely thin so that you can feel the ground and yet you have light cushioning to protect your joints.
The high-quality nappa leather is not only comfortable to wear, but also absolutely durable. PEAQ is your elegant business shoe which is as comfortable as your favourite leisure shoe.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ PEAQ Brogue Cognac is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ PEAQ Brogue Cognac are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible