Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
PEAQ Brogue Black
Doesn't he just look great? Our PEAQ Brogue Black is an absolute classic!
A flat low shoe in black with lacing and elegant brogues on the shaft and toe - elegant yet wonderfully comfortable. This high-quality business shoe offers you endless comfort, even on stressful days.
The simple lacing allows you to put them on and take them off very quickly. The flat sole, which is sewn on by hand, is slip-resistant and highly flexible - typical of barefoot shoes!
With the PEAQ Brogue Black, you'll have both feet firmly on the ground - whether it's for work or leisure, this shoe is simply the perfect partner! You can easily combine it with suits or wear it with a casual outfit. Our PEAQ Brogue Black always fits!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ PEAQ Brogue Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ PEAQ Brogue Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible