Material: Nappa, Suede
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
With its fresh and modern design, our OAQLEY impresses at first glance! You will be completely thrilled when you feel it on your feet for the first time. The sporty barefoot shoe offers you incomparable wearing comfort.
OAQLEY is super light, so you will hardly feel it on your feet. Nothing constricts, nothing puts pressure on your feet. Your feet have enough space and will feel completely comfortable thanks to the breathable material.
In the three-colour design, OAQLEY simply looks mega trendy. With this sneaker you will make the way to your stage. It spices up any look and ensures a confident and absolutely confident appearance with every step.
OAQLEY Red is your barefoot shoe that will sneak into your heart in no time.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new OAQLEY Red is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned; mesh fabric
- Lining: mesh fabric which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new OAQLEY Red are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible