Kategorie: BOOT & WINTER
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
NEWQUAY is our timeless mid-cut boot that keeps your feet warm and dry.
The shiny and pleasantly soft nappa leather give the boot an elegant touch. Thanks to the subtle brown colour, you can combine the boot with everything. If you want something a little more chic, wear them with a pair of light-coloured chinos. If you want to be more casual, they also go great with jeans in a used look.
Thanks to the reinforcement in the toe area, the boot is absolutely robust, yet it doesn't lack elegance. The fine seams, which have been carefully hand-stitched, make this possible.
To give you an even more comfortable feel, we have sewn a particularly soft material at the top of the shaft. This means that nothing can rub against your calf. As with all our barefoot shoes, there is no need to break them in. Buy them, put them on and start walking - with NEWQUAY in winter it's especially fun!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ NEWQUAY Brown is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ NEWQUAY Brown are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible