MONQ Captoe Black
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
MONQ Captoe Black
A business shoe with lovely extras - that's our ZAQQ MONQ. The unique details start with the black sole. From the outside, it looks like a classic derby with a slight heel. However, the heel is only implied, in reality it is an absolutely flat and flexible barefoot sole with light cushioning.
Our business shoe gets its unique look from the inserted captoe and the two buckles. The broguings at the front of the shoe give it even more elegance.
You can slip into the business loafer quickly and comfortably and even tighten it if you need more support.
Thanks to its elegant and timeless appearance, you can wear our MONQ perfectly with a suit, but also with jeans and a polo shirt.
One thing you will quickly realise when wearing our MONQ business shoe is that you like to walk an extra mile!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Not for Sale in the USA
Your new MONQ Captoe Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest french calfskin, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin calfskin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable calfskin leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new MONQ Captoe Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible