Shipping within 1-3 days
Classic and simple, our LOOQ Black model is reminiscent of a day in Paris. The barefoot ballerina made of black nappa leather and with a small bow as a playful detail makes you think of pleasant spring days in the city of love.
But besides the romantic design, this barefoot shoe also offers perfect comfort and a very special walking feeling. Thanks to our ZAQQ rubber sole, which is particularly flexible and stretchy, and the integrated zero heel, which always provides optimal relief for the spine.
This way you can not only look good in the upcoming season, but also do something for your figure and posture.
A ballerina for everyday wear in the office, but also perfect for a romantic date in the evening - our LOOQ Black!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new ZAQQ LOOQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new ZAQQ LOOQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible
Pretty ballerinas but a little bit narrow and tight
The quality of the ballerinas is excellent and they are very pretty. But they would be more comfortable if the soles were a little wider. And they feel a little tight on the widest part of my foot. It should be taken into account that women who wear this type of shoes look for that feeling of comfort and space for our feet, which other shoes do not provide. I will definitely keep them because I really like them and since they are made of leather, I know they will give and adapt to my foot. But I get the sensation that the sole of my foot exceeds the surface of the insole. And the shoe size is correct. I have ballerinas from another brand of barefoot shoes and when I compare them, I clearly see that they are a little wider than yours and that simple detail has made them very comfortable for me from day one. I hope that in the future you can take this into account.
- Grisel Almeida