Shipping within 1-3 days
Our comfortable sneaker stands out from the crowd because of its colour alone. But the material is also absolutely unique and makes LIQE something very special.
We have used the finest merino wool for the purple sneaker. Thanks to its temperature-regulating qualities, it cools your feet in hot temperatures and warms them in winter. In addition, merino wool is also water-repellent and an all-natural material. What more do you want?
The felted wool was sewn by hand to our barefoot sole, which is absolutely flexible and yet slip-resistant. Your feet have enough space and are always comfortable in the sneaker. You will soon find yourself not wanting to take our LIQE off. Don't worry, that's normal!
LIQE is your sneaker that, like a surprise egg, only reveals its treasures when you open it. Then it's time to slip it on and start running on the most comfortable soles!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Purple is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Purple are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible