Shipping within 1-3 days
Doesn't this shoe look so stylish and comfortable that you'll want to put it on right away?
Our LIQE Orange looks like a modern sneaker, but has so much more to offer. It impresses with special technology and intelligent temperature regulation. The combination of white sole and bright orange make it a real eye-catcher.
We only use high-quality merino wool for the LIQE Orange. The special technique we use here makes the wool felt. This creates small air chambers that regulate the temperature in the shoe - warm in winter and cool in summer. The merino wool is breathable and water-repellent. So you can wear the LIQE Orange all year round and in any weather, simply perfect!
And, as with all our ZAQQ shoes, our orange sneaker also offers a barefoot feeling! The soft materials and the wide cut give your feet enough space and prevent pressure points or blisters from developing.
LIQE Orange is a real trendsetter that is guaranteed to keep you going!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Orange is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Orange are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible