Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
LIQE Mid Toffee
You've got to love our LIQE. Made from high quality merino wool, it's the perfect barefoot shoe with features that will blow you away. The natural material is eco-friendly, highly breathable and even water repellent.
The felting of the merino wool creates finest air chambers, which ensure that the temperature in the shoe is regulated. Our LIQE keeps your feet nice and warm when it's cold outside and cool when it's warm. If that wasn't enough, merino wool is also water repellent. The flexible rubber sole is abrasion resistant and provides slip resistance, but is still thin enough to feel the surface on which you are walking.
The brown colour simply goes with everything. With our LIQE you have found a barefoot shoe that you will enjoy wearing for many months of the year.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Mid Toffee is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Mid Toffee are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible