Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Beautiful and comfortable - that's how a sneaker has to be! But our LIQE has much more to offer!
It is made of high-quality merino wool, which has the incredible ability to regulate temperature. When it's cold outside, the sneaker warms your feet, when it's hot, it keeps the heat out. That's why LIQE is your season-independent shoe. You can wear it from summer to winter and your feet will feel absolutely comfortable in it. As an extra benefit, merino wool is also water repellent. So a short rain shower is no problem at all, your feet will still stay warm and dry.
Of course, the sneaker also has all the features that make up our barefoot shoes. The comfortable sole with zero heel and the large toe box ensure a lot of freedom and well-being when walking.
Once you've worn LIQE, you'll never want to take it off again - the most comfortable sneaker for modern wearers!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible