Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
LIQE Dark Grey
Sometimes it pays to take a close look at nature to find the best materials for shoes. For our LIQE, we discovered merino wool - a material that has it all. Our special sneaker is full of good features that make it a superlative shoe.
Let's start with the sole, which is of course absolutely flat and flexible. With LIQE you are absolutely down to earth and don't lose your grip even on wet days.
The merino wool is not only water-repellent, but also regulates the temperature inside the shoe. Your feet will thank you for it! The days of too cold or too hot feet are finally over with our sneaker. You can wear them in all weathers and they adapt perfectly to provide you with the highest comfort possible!
In addition to these functional features, our sneaker also stands out for its style. Modern yet timeless, LIQE will be your new buddy on all short and long trails!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Dark Grey is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Dark Grey are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible