Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Sometimes you just have to think outside the box to see great things. With our LIQE we dared to use an extraordinary material: merino wool! The result is a barefoot shoe that looks simply unbelievable and at the same time has functional attributes that are unique!
Merino wool regulates the temperature. Feet that are too hot or too cold are a thing of the past with our sneaker. It simply adapts and ensures that your feet are always at a comfortable temperature. If that isn't a barefoot shoe of the highest class! We can hardly believe how comfortable our LIQE is thanks to the temperature-regulating merino wool. And don't worry, it doesn't scratch at all, on the contrary, the shoe just feels wonderful inside and out.
With the white barefoot sole and the bright blue of the wool, the sneaker is an absolute eye-catcher. Our embroidered logo on the side gives it even more style. With LIQE we have outdone ourselves and are absolutely thrilled!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new LIQE Azur is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: finest merino wool, extra smooth, breathable and water-repellent
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new LIQE Azur are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible