Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
JAQ Vegan Black
JAQ is your vegan, black sneaker that will inspire you! The barefoot shoe is made of 100% vegan materials and therefore does more than just treat your feet. The sneaker also comes without any metal eyelets.
JAQ gives you unbelievable wearing comfort. It is particularly light and thus a flyweight among minimal shoes. If it wasn't so beautiful, you would almost forget wearing it. Thanks to the super-thin and flexible rubber sole, you never lose your grip on the ground, train your foot muscles and give your toes the freedom of movement they need.
With its dynamic yet simple design, you can wear it sporty with jeans or more elegant with fabric trousers. JAQ is your vegan barefoot shoe in which you will feel completely comfortable.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new JAQ Vegan Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extra smooth and breathable
- Lining: no lining
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new JAQ Vegan Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible