Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Light, dynamic and simple: our JAQ Black is the barefoot sneaker for a modern look!
The upper material made of suede and nappa leather is absolutely robust, but still feels particularly soft. You'll love wearing this barefoot shoe. With the flexible rubber sole, you'll never lose your grip on the ground.
Our JAQ is super light, so lightweight that you can barely feel it on your feet. The wide toe box also allows your feet to move freely in the barefoot shoe. Walking in this stylish sneaker feels both natural and free.
Whether worn with jeans or as a sports buddy with jogging pants - JAQ is sure to become your new favourite sneaker!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new JAQ Black is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new JAQ Black are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible