Material: Nappa, Suede
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
IVIQ is your cool white sneaker that everyone should have in their shoeholder. Super fresh, super light and super smart, you can wear it simply with all casual outfits.
The soft, smooth nappa leather is as white as snow and creates a great look with the darker suede. The brushed sole fits in perfectly, as it is neither white nor black and thus perfectly matches the design of the sneaker.
You won't want to be without our IVIQ. It's incredibly light and super comfortable to wear. You can stylishly put it on with blue jeans and a light-coloured shirt and you''ll always look trendy.
IVIQ makes sure that you sneak through life without worries! A sneaker couldn't be more comfortable, lighter and fresher!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new IVIQ White is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new IVIQ White are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible