Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
IVIQ is the cool sneaker for those who like to stand out. The orange tone that runs through the sole, the leather, the stitching and even the laces is eye-catching without being obtrusive.
IVIQ is fresh on the outside and smart on the inside - just like its wearer! Its inner values are the typical ZAQQ barefoot characteristics that simply make walking always a pleasure. Thanks to the thin and absolutely flexible sole, you have enough protection and slip resistance, but you also feel the ground. Your foot has room to spread out, nothing constricts, nothing rubs, nothing disturbs!
Our IVIQ in orange goes best with jeans or shorts. If you choose discreet colours like a white shirt with blue jeans, you make the sneaker in its bright orange an absolute eye-catcher. If you like to show more colour, you can also wear a green, blue or orange shirt with it.
No matter what you wear, you'll stand out - but always smart and likeable! Can you expect more from a sneaker?
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new IVIQ Orange is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa leather and suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: extra-thin leather which is supple and breathable
- Insole: open-pored, breathable leather
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new IVIQ Orange are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 200 g (7oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible