Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
Cozy and soft on the outside and inside, our HYGGELIQ is the true superstar among warm barefoot shoes. The finest lambskin meets a unique design. Your new winter boot is comfortable from toe to heel and keeps your feet nice and warm even on the coldest days.
In the lower section, we have hand-stitched high-quality nubuck leather to the barefoot sole. This makes the winter boot extremely robust, stable and durable. The upper part of our HYGGELIQ is made of cosy lambskin. This gives the barefoot boot its incomparable look. You'd love to touch it right away, wouldn't you? The laces, which are discreetly hidden in the thick lambskin, allow you to tighten the half-height boot or widen it if necessary. So it always sits perfectly on your foot. Cold feet are a thing of the past, with HYGGELIQ you are snug and warm from sole to calf.
HYGGELIQ is the special barefoot boot that everyone will love and envy!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HYGGELIQ is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: soft lampskin and premium Nubuck leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: soft cotton, 1cm thick
- Insole: soft cotton, 1cm thick
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HYGGELIQ are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible