Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Mid Turquoise Waterproof
A true friend on your hikes through the mountains, this is our HIQE Mid model. The colour combination of turquoise, beige and purple is an absolute eye-catcher!
The upper material, high-quality suede in beige and purple, with turquoise detail at the back and laces offers you full protection on your trails. The inner lining has the special ZAQQ membrane, which is windproof, waterproof and breathable.
The high shaft supports your ankles even on bumpy trails and the rubber sole with zero heel guarantees the best, non-slip grip as well as protection for your joints during every movement.
Our HIQE Mid Turquoise Waterproof offers you optimum protection for long hikes, is a treat for your body and has a stylish design.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Mid Turquoise Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Turquoise Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible