Shipping within 1-3 days
HIQE Mid Navy Waterproof
Our HIQE Mid Navy is your new waterproof outdoor shoe that is extremely robust without losing comfort. High-quality, supple materials and a well thought-out design make this barefoot shoe a reliable partner for every adventure.
For this HIQE, we have used dark blue premium suede in combination with robust mesh fabric. It is this combination that makes this barefoot shoe so incredibly supple and wonderfully flexible. Nevertheless, it gives you sufficient stability, especially in the ankle area, which is a great advantage on rough trails.
Thanks to our special ZAQQ inner membrane, this hiking boot is absolutely windproof and waterproof and at the same time extremely breathable. For HIQE we use our highly flexible outdoor sole, which always gives you the grip you need.
With HIQE Mid Navy, the motto is: slip in, start walking and never want to stop. This outdoor barefoot shoe is a miracle of comfort and will always accompany you safely as a reliable buddy on all tours.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Mid Navy Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned and mesh fabric, vegan and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Navy Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible