Shipping within 1-3 days
HIQE Mid Brown Green Waterproof
An outdoor shoe that seems to tell you from far away, "Take me on a hike in the mountains!" - that's exactly the message our HIQE Mid in brown and green sends out.
This barefoot shoe convinces with a wide foot space at the front, so that your toes always have enough room even on longer and rough routes, as well as the high shaft, which protects and supports your ankles perfectly, especially in the mountains.
The upper material in brown and green is made of finely tanned suede. This combination offers a nice visual change.
A special membrane in the inner lining also makes the barefoot shoe waterproof and windproof - so it's ideal for use in autumn or winter!
An absolute must-have for all hiking enthusiasts - our comfortable HIQE!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Mid Brown Green Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned and mesh fabric, vegan and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Brown Green Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible