Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Mid Blue Marine Waterproof
HIQE is your super light and comfortable hiking boot that you will simply love. In its mid-cut version, it offers you even more safety on your next outdoor adventure.
Over hill and dale, up the next mountain or across a wet meadow, our waterproof barefoot shoe will do it all and offer you the highest level of comfort. Your feet will feel completely comfortable in this outdoor shoe. They have maximum freedom of movement thanks to the wide cut and can roll properly thanks to the flexible sole. The thin rubber sole also allows you to feel the ground and adjust your movements accordingly.
With its fresh blue colour, our mid-cut HIQE is also a pleasure to look at and proves that a comfortable walking shoe can also be beautiful. With HIQE Mid Blue Marine Waterproof you have found your new favourite companion for your outdoor tours.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Mid Blue Marine Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Blue Marine Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible