Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Mid Black Waterproof
Lightweight, super-comfortable and completely waterproof, our HIQE will accompany you even through the most difficult terrain. With its higher cut, this outdoor shoe gives you extra protection and support.
As with all ZAQQs, you can be sure that our HIQE Mid Black Waterproof has all the features that characterise a comfortable barefoot shoe. The thin and highly flexible rubber sole is absolutely flat as well as slip-resistant and abrasion-proof. When hiking, this special outdoor sole allows you to feel the ground without having to miss out on sufficient protection.
With its simple, black colour, this barefoot shoe not only cuts a great figure for hiking, but is also suitable for everyday wear. In combination with jeans, you can also stroll through the city in complete comfort with our HIQE.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Mid Black Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium suede, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Mid Black Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible