Shipping within 1-3 days
HIQE Brown Blue Waterproof
A chic, vegan outdoor boot that impresses with comfort and functionality - our HIQE Brown Blue Waterproof is the star on any terrain.
Thanks to the windproof and waterproof inner membrane, you can wear this outdoor barefoot boot even in the most adverse weather conditions. The high level of breathability also ensures a pleasant foot climate on sunny days.
The high cut provides sufficient stability in the ankle area, which is a must on very challenging trails. But you don't have to give up the barefoot feeling at all, because our flexible rubber sole ensures that you can feel the ground with every step. Rubber is especially slip-resistant and is characterised by a particularly high abrasion resistance. You'll still have the grip you're used to, even after intensive usage.
Our HIQE is your comfortable and functional outdoor boot, with which you no longer have to compromise.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Brown Blue Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extra smooth and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Brown Blue Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible
I’m a wildlife biologist and bought these shoes as my feet can’t handle the cramped and narrow space of a regular hiking boot. I bought these boots a few months ago and they have gone through the deserts, riparian trails, rocky outcrops, and mountainous hills. They are by far the most comfortable hiking boots I have ever worn and will continue to by from Zaqq for the rest of my life!
- Greg Hampton