Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
HIQE Black Waterproof
Lightweight, robust and stylish, with our HIQE you are well equipped for any adventure. The waterproof, vegan outdoor boot supports you on all trails.
HIQE is packed with functionality. Starting with the barefoot sole made of rubber, which ensures slip resistance even on the most difficult terrain and is yet so thin and flexible that you never lose contact with the ground. The vegan material not only looks smart, it is also absolutely robust and waterproof. So you'll always have dry feet even on rainy days.
The mid-cut vegan hiking boot gives you perfect support up to the ankle. The laces ensure that our HIQE adapts to the shape of your foot and fits perfectly everywhere.
HIQE is your vegan barefoot outdoor shoe that will take you on the longest hiking tours and offer you incredible comfort you've never had before.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new HIQE Black Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: Vegan material, extremely robust and breathable
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new HIQE Black Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible