Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
EXPLORER Brown Waterproof
With EXPLORER, you have the best grip and optimal protection on every tour. This barefoot shoe impresses with its functionality, light weight and simple design.
For this outdoor shoe, we use a barefoot sole that is optimised to give you the best grip even on hard ground. If you hike a lot on stone or rock, you need EXPLORER!
But it's not just the slip resistance that will convince you, the upper and inner material are also of the best quality and guarantee you the highest wearing comfort, regardless of the weather. On the outside you are perfectly protected with the robust smooth and suede leather and on the inside our ZAQQ membrane nestles wonderfully softly against your feet. It ensures that no water can penetrate while at the same time providing high breathability.
With EXPLORER Brown Waterproof, hiking is even more fun! Convince yourself!
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPLORER Brown Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa and Velours leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPLORER Brown Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible