Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
EXPLORER Black Waterproof
With our new EXPLORER, you're off to explore the great outdoors! This outdoor barefoot shoe gives you extra support and protection with its high shaft. But not only that, with the new sole you now also have the best grip on harder surfaces!
If you hike a lot on stony or rocky ground, EXPLORER is made for you!
The outer material consists of robust suede and nappa leather in black, which wears wonderfully and can be cleaned quickly. On the inside, you'll be pampered by our special ZAQQ inner membrane, which is not only wonderfully soft, but also keeps water from penetrating the barefoot shoe.
EXPLORER is your comfortable and waterproof outdoor buddy that will carry you over hill and dale with ease and give you a very good grip.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPLORER Black Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium Nappa and Velours leather, extra smooth and gently tanned
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPLORER Black Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible