Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
EXPEQ Wide Grey Waterproof
Our EXPEQ has been the superstar among barefoot shoes for years. Now you can look forward to the extra wide version.
EXPEQ Wide Grey Waterproof is in no way inferior to the original, but has a slightly wider cut. Those who have been walking barefoot or in barefoot shoes for years have often developed significantly wider feet due to the development of foot muscles, so that even our wide-cut barefoot shoes can become too narrow.
With EXPEQ Wide, your feet can now finally enjoy this waterproof barefoot shoe. Extra wide and extra comfortable, it will accompany you over hill and dale, but also on any urban adventure.
This EXPEQ is made of nappa leather, which has been waxed to give it a waterproof surface. On the inside, the barefoot shoe is also equipped with our special ZAQQ membrane, which is not only waterproof but also particularly breathable. The ZAQQ outdoor sole is not only flat and flexible, but also offers you the best grip.
With EXPEQ Wide Grey Waterproof, wider feet have no more excuses! Whether rain or sunshine, this barefoot shoe is your new must-have.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ.
Your new EXPEQ Wide Grey Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed Nappa leather
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ Wide Grey Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible