Shipping within 1-3 days
EXPEQ Obscure Waterproof
Are you looking for a lightweight and absolutely robust outdoor shoe? Our EXPEQ Obscure Waterproof is not only light and robust, it also looks really smart.
With its waxed suede surface and the special inner membrane, the outdoor shoe is absolutely waterproof. This means that you are well advised to wear our EXPEQ even on rainy days, as water cannot penetrate at all.
Our special outdoor rubber sole is another highlight of this mid-cut hiking boot. It is so thin that you can feel the ground easily and so flexible that your foot muscles are well trained. Nevertheless, the barefoot sole offers you sufficient protection and surefootedness on any terrain.
For maximum comfort, we have provided the outdoor boot with a soft padding at the shaft end. So nothing rubs against your calves, even on long hikes. Our EXPEQ is extremely robust and yet a flyweight. With this outdoor boot, you'll be ahead of the game wherever you go.
Feel free, feel ZAQQ!
Your new EXPEQ Obscure Waterproof is made from these high-quality materials:
- Upper: premium waxed suede
- Lining: waterproof, breathable and windproof ZAQQ membrane
- Sole: ultra-flexible, non-slip, abrasion-proof rubber, 3,9mm (0.15 Inch)
- Upper: Strobel-stitched with double seams
- Sole: hand-stitched to the upper
- Adhesive: solvent-free adhesive bonding
Here's why your new EXPEQ Obscure Waterproof are exceptionally healthy and comfortable:
- A rubber sole without a heel, supports natural posture whilst protecting joints and relieving spinal pressure;
- Different last shapes and design for men's and women's shoes guarantees an optimum fit;
- Lots of space at the front of the shoe allows plenty of room for toes and the ball of the foot;
- Promotes natural movement whilst running and creates a balanced foot climate thanks to the breathable and sweat-reducing properties of high-quality natural products;
- Ultra-flexible, supple material to banish blisters and sore feet;
- Incredibly light at approx. 300 g (10.6oz) (size 41)
Look how we achieve optimum sustainable production
- Barefoot shoes from Germany
- Every shoe is unique
- Low-pollutant production with regular tests at wellknown institutes
- Processing takes place within our own factory south of Berlin
- Sole exchange possible